Perform electrolyte and lithium analysis simply and accurately
Siemens RAPIDChem® analyzers are a cost-efficient solution for rapid electrolyte and lithium testing in busy laboratories and clinics. Designed to accommodate a variety of specimen types, RAPIDChem 744/754 analyzers generate fast patient results while reducing operator exposure to biohazards.
- Simple, efficient and intuitive operation
- Multiple sampling options: whole blood, plasma, serum and/or diluted urine samples
- Safe operation with a closed waste cartridge system and self-cleaning sample probe
- Low maintenance requirements help increase uptime
- Convenient RS-232 connectivity for seamless integration with your LIS/HIS or other data management system
RAPIDChem 744/745 Analyzers
Fully automated calibrations and continuous performance monintoring help ensure exceptional levels of analyical precision and reliability.
Simple, snap-in replacement of self-contained re-agent module. Used calibrants and waste are contained in a closed system for safe and easy disposal.
Simple, efficienct operation
Intuitive yes/no prompts for easy operation with minimal operator training. Results are displayed and printed in seconds.
Versatile sample options
Accurate results from whole blood, plasma, serum and diluted urine samples.
50 Years Blood Gas Innovation
Features & Benefits
Perform lithium and electrolyte measurements on a variety of sample types efficiently with RAPIDChem® 744/754 analyzers.
Simple, Efficient Operation
- Intuitive yes/no prompts require minimal training
- Results are displayed and printed in seconds
- Ergonomic bench-top design requires minimal lab space
- Minimal maintenance requirements; only seconds per day
Versatile Sampling Options
- Use whole blood, plasma, serum and/or diluted urine samples
- Direct analysis from syringes, micro-capillary tubes and commonly used containers without the need for special adapters
- Small sample size required
- Waste contained in a closed cartridge for safe, easy disposal
- Self-cleaning sample probe helps maintain sample integrity and enhance user safety
Convenient Data Management and System Connectivity
- Onboard QC program calculates and stores monthly QC statistics for easy recall
- Out-of-range patient results are flagged for fast and easy operator reference
- RS-232 port for seamless integration with your LIS/HIS
- Long-life sensors help to maximize analyzer uptime
- Snap-in replacement of self-contained reagent module
- Modular design provides easy access for valve and sensor replacement
|Sample Type: Serum, Plasma, Whole Blood|
|Sample Type: Urine|
|Serum/Plasma/Blood||35 seconds |
|Urine||60 seconds(Na+/K+/Cl– only)|
Automatic or on-demand
|System Size and Weight|
|Width||37.0 cm (14.5 in.)|
|Depth||18.0 cm (7 in.)|
|Height||32 cm (12.5 in.)|
|Weight||7.3 kg. (16 lbs.) with reagent module|
|Voltage:||100V (85-110V), 120V (102-132V), 230V (187-242V), 240V (204-264V)|
|Temperature:||15°C to 32°C|
|64 Patient results with Operator ID, Patient ID, Date and Time|
QC (up to 31 results for each of 3 levels)